Welcome.

Hey there. Robert O'Keefe here, former promoter of CCW, the Edmonton-based Canadian Championship Wrestling, which ran in the area from 2000-2002. Doesn't seem like long, does it? Yet, it was such an adventure for me, that it feels like this huge, long period of my life. This blog will serve as a sort-of history of CCW, with lots of opinion and reflection on what was, or wasn't accomplished. I'll also use it as kind of a where-are-they-now of former CCW associates, and it'll be my "I knew them when..." cliche. Though CCW is finished, and has been finished for longer than it actually existed, it meant a great deal to me, and I'd like to document that here. I hope that somebody, somewhere has fond memories of CCW, either as fans, wrestlers, or any capacity in which they were involved. I had some fun, met some great people, some real assholes too, and everything in between. I hope I have fun recalling as much of it as I can, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates..trying to find the time and energy to coherently write further about the CCW experience. Then again, I know the lack of updates is pissing Chris Wayne off, so I might just keep him aggravated for a little while longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home